Ben Collins founded SheetsCon, the world’s first dedicated, online Google Sheets conference. The inaugural edition of SheetsCon took place on the 11th – 12th March 2020. He put SheetsCon 2021 on hold due to the pandemic.
In 2019, Pat held the first Flynn Con. He described it as ‘a conference that is small, intimate, family-friendly, focused on the SPI community, with just the right combination of inspiration, information, conversation, and action.
You can learn more at the FlynnCON website.
He wrote a couple of posts about the conference:
- The Origin of FlynnCON1 and What I’ve Learned So Far Creating My First Conference
- SPI 391: FlynnCon1 – The Unexpected Story – A Behind the Scenes Interview with Pat Flynn
In 2011, Chris founded a global gathering for remarkable people of all kinds. He named it the World Domination Summi . I remember when this first launched. The buzz surrounding it was so huge; much larger in my community than many marketing conferences.
The only other recap Chris did was WDS 2013: A Partial (and Impartial) Recap. The following years summarized the audiences recaps.
You can see a some of the videos from the events at the World Domination Summit Youtube channel.
In August, 2015, Jeff held the first-ever Tribe Conference. 150 attendees and over a dozen speakers attended the event. He shared his experiences in the podcast Lessons from Creating a Conference from Scratch in Three Months
He set higher goals for the 2016 conference. He discussed them in the podcast An Embarrassing Confession About This Year’s Tribe Conference. You can see the line up at Why I Created a Conference in a World of Too Many Conferences.
You can get a taste for the content at 3 Lessons on Becoming a Professional Writer from Tribe Conference Speakers.
In 2019, he held the final Tribe Conference. He shared the reasons behind his decision at When You Know It’s Time to Quit Something (And Why I Decided to Kill My Conference)
He shared what he learned as a conference host at Three Life Lessons from Running Tribe Conference for Four Years and The Counterintuitive Way to Create Something that Changes Lives: 4 Lessons from Tribe Conference.
In 2014, Srini unveiled the first Instigator Experience. It was a 60 person, 9 speaker 2-day TED like event.
He’s shared more the experience at:
- What I’ve Learned from Opening the Doors to My First Conference
- How You Develop The Guts to Launch a Crazy Wild-Eyed Dream
- Why Scaling Conferences Ruins Them
- Lessons from The Instigator Experience – Interview with Srinivas Rao
In 2010, Darren held the first ever Problogger Training Day at a Melbourne hotel. 150 bloggers attended the event – which is impressive when you consider that it went from idea to launch in less than 4 weeks. In 2011, he named it to Problogger Event andmoved to a larger hotel. In 2013, the event moved to the Gold Coast (Queensland)
He has posted regular recaps:
- Melbourne ProBlogger Event Recap, LinkUp and Looking Forward (2011)
- Highlights from ProBlogger Event 2012
- Highlights from ProBlogger Event 2013 #PBEVENT
- ProBlogger Event 2014 – Wrap Up
- PBEVENT 2015: A Roundup of Tips and Advice Shared at the ProBlogger Training Event Sessions
- What Happened at Problogger Training Event 2016
- ProBlogger Event Speakers Share Their Experience 2016
In 2017, he ran a modified version of the Australian event called Problogger Evolve
He also ran Problogger Academy in Portland.