No Code Coffee
No-Code Coffee is an email list. Each day, Michael shares a new no-code tool, a new maker and a new product.
After his first day, the product got 620 signups via nocode.coffee. It was also #2 Product of the Day on Product Hunt with 267 upvotes.
He also shared his stats
He started offering the newsletter as a weekly digest in late March. He shared the open and click rates for the weekly subscribers.
He shared the tools he used to automate this newsletter at Youtube. He also created a Twitter thread about the setup.
Cuppa is a service that offers 1-1 virtual coffees with curious minds from Twitter. Michael was the technical co-founder. KP, the other co-founder, shared more about the products creation on Twitter. You can read more on his profile.
Maker Minions is a collection of digital workflows, integrations, and hacks designed to help busy creators and professionals save time and develop highly efficient processes that elevate your work.
Integreat is a live directory of over 21,000 integration functions for over 3,000 apps.
Michael launched the product in June, 2020.
Michael returned to Twitter in January, 2020. He gained 120 followers in 24 hours.
- The case for working on many projects at once.
- 7 simple ways to increase your interactions on Twitter
- A few keys to being a highly-productive maker
- Lessons Michael learned from a few of his failed startups
- What it was like when his son was born in the midst of a pandemic
- The Creature Method: A method Michael uses to cut through the noise of all the ideas
In 2020, he sold a no-code domain name for $3,500