Anne-Laure is an entrepreneur, an ex-Googler, and a neuroscience student. She loves bringing products to market that help people be happier and healthier.
Check out her personal website at Anne-Laure.Net
Ness Labs is a platform providing neuroscience-based content, community, and coaching to people who want to make the most of their mind. The two main topics you will explore when joining Ness Labs are mindful productivity (how to do more without sacrificing your mental health) and metacognition (how to think about thinking). .
Ness Labs offers a blog and a free weekly newsletter, with articles at the intersection of neuroscience and entrepreneurship. The best articles are available as thematic ebooks via the library.
Anne -Laure sends a weekly newsletter to thousands of mindful makers with practical content at the intersection of neuroscience and entrepreneurship.
She has shared more about her experiences in the following articles and interviews:
- Launching a newsletter on Product Hunt
- How I’m Using Neuroscience to Build a Successful Newsletter
- [AMA] Growing a newsletter and a blog to 2K subscribers and 100K visitors in 2 months
- The (Maker) Mind of Anne-Laure Le Cunff
You can check out her past newsletters at the Maker Minds Newsletter Archive
According to this post on Indie Hackers, her main acquisition channels were her free weekly newsletter and sharing her work on Twitter.
“This is a public notebook where I share some of my thoughts on networked thinking, metacognition, evidence-based learning and self-education. It uses bi-directional links, so you can see which pages refer to the one you are currently reading.”
via Mental Nodes
Mental Nodes is an example of a Mind Garden. It was created using TiddyWiki.
She was interviewed about the project at Stressed Out? Take a ‘Teeny Break’ With This Browser Extension.
Anne-launched Maker Mag, the first magazine for indie makers, in 2018. She wrote briefly about the journey in her 2018 annual review.
Make And Shine
In 2018, Anne-Laure created Instalist. This product was a collection of the most Instagrammable photo spots in the world. It is no longer active, however she documented her experiences in the article Just ship it: from idea to launch in five days.
- Quick Chat with Anne-Laure Le Cunff of Ness Labs
- Ness Labs Founder Anne-Laure Le Cunff: ‘It’s possible to achieve your goals without sacrificing your mental health’
- I’m Anne-Laure Le Cunff. I’m the founder of Ness Labs and Maker Mag, and I write every weekday at Maker Mind. Ask me anything!
- Helping people reach their potential with Maker Mind
Created the Mindframing productivity method.