Joel Runyon is an athlete and entrepreneur. He is the founder of IMPOSSIBLE – a company dedicated to helping people push their limits and do impossible things.
The above text is from JoelRunyon.com
I started Impossible HQ in 2010 as a way to push my own limits and do something impossible. Embracing the challenge of doing hard things took me from a laid off UPS worker to traveling to 45+ countries, starting multiple businesses and becoming the youngest person to run an Ultra Marathon on all 7 continents.
- I’ll Never Make A Dime From This Blog Joel shares the importance of building a business beyond your blog.
- 12 Months Later: 12 People I Need To Thank 12 people that influenced Joel in the first year of his business.
- On 9 Years of Blogging
- In January, 2019, he organized some of his fitness products under the Impossible Fitness brand.
Do The Impossible Slideshare
In 2012, Joel created a popular slideshare based around the concept of ‘Doing the Impossible.’ It would have required very little work in the research stages; just curating the relevant quotes. This is something that could potentially apply to any niche.
He wrote about his experiences via this Problogger post: Attract 100,000 Pageviews in 1 Month Using Slideshare.
Lessons from Launching 4 Products in 4 Weeks During Quarantine This post is fascinating because Joel explores how two of the products launched started as much smaller projects.
How Bloggers Earn a Living: Joel Runyon Joel discusses Ultimate Paleo Guide
777 was an endurance, adventure and philanthropic initiative by Joel Runyon & IMPOSSIBLE to run 7 ultra marathons on 7 continents in order to raise money & awareness to build 7 schools with Pencils of Promise and provide opportunities to those for whom a basic education can be impossible.
- Why I Moved To Austin After 3 Years on the Road
- Lessons Learned Working & Traveling for 1 Year Straight – 7 Continents, 29 Countries, and 200,000+ miles Later