He wrote a great guest post at Tim Ferriss blog: How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend.
- My Personal Organization System for Productivity & Time Management
- Online Business Ideas — Every Business I’ve Done (Now Worth $10M+)
In 2010, he launched AppSumo.
He’s shared multiple posts about growing the business.
- How One Marketing Blog Tripled Its Email Subscribers With 3 Simple Strategies
- How to Scale a Business (Tips from an 8-Figure Company)
- What I learned growing an 8 figure business
- The hiring process I’ve used over 10,000 times: 7 steps to hire right the first time
In 2019, AppSumo launched FAM: a new tool for shopify stores. He shared more info at Behind the Scenes of My New Product.
In 2017, Noah revealed that he had spent $1.5 million on buying the Sumo.com domain. He shared a cool interactive landing page about the purchase at Sumo.com.
In 2013, he launched the Monthly1k course. They ended up making $3 million dollar from it. .They shared the story of the launch at How we Created a $5 Million-Dollar Online Course
In 2020, they re-released the course for just $7.
OkDork is Noahs personal website. He shares actionable business advice for entrepreneurs and businesspeople. He posts marketing and business tips via his blog and podcast.
He’s also shared behind-the-scenes details about growing the website.
- How My Blog Homepage Redesign Increased Email Signups by 300%
- What OkDork’s Marketing Funnel Can Teach You
Every week, on the Noah Kagan Presents podcast, Noah features the world’s best entrepreneurs, CEOs, and celebrities.
Check it out at Noah Kagan Presents.
- How to Make a Podcast: Lessons from an NPR Producer
- Launching a Podcast: How Noah Kagan Got 10k Listeners in One Month
Noah started working at Facebook in late 2015. He wrote about his early experiences at Life at Facebook, 3 weeks at a startup.
He was fired after nine months. He wrote about the experience at Why I got Fired from Facebook (a $100 Million dollar lesson.) He links to an ebook with more information about his FB experience in this post.
Noah was the Director of Marketing at Mint where he worked from to
Fortunately, he shared a few posts about his experience.
- How I Grew Mint.com from Zero to 1 Million Users
- 3 Inbound Marketing Lessons I Wish I’d Known @ Mint.com
- Startup Tips: How I grew a waiting list of 20,000+ at Mint.com Part I
- Original Mint.com Landing Pages
- Mint Sales and Marketing: How Mint Beat Wesabe
Noah was a co-founder at Gambit, which he described as ‘online gaming platform’ that ‘grew to a $1,000,000+ business within a year’. He stayed with the business for 2 years and 8 months.
Between July 2006 and February 2007, Noah helped different companies with product development, functionality and attention. One of those projects was coordinating Community Next: the premier conference for creating, growing and monetizing online communities.
Learn more at How to Organize a Conference: How We Made Over $100,000
Articles About His Work:
- How Facebook’s #30 Employee Quickly Built 4 Businesses and Gained 40 Pounds with Weight Training
- Validating a Product and the Story of SumoJerky with Noah Kagan – SPI TV, Ep. 38
- SPI 280: Noah Kagan on Personal Challenges, Business Validation, and the Mindset of Starting from Scratch
- A conversation with Noah Kagan via Mixergy
- #6: Noah Kagan on Being Selfish, Side Hustles, and Making $1,000 in 24hrs on a Brand New Idea
- The Founder Of AppSumo Takes Off His Pants And Talks About Working With Zuckerberg
- AMA at Product Hunt