Ramit Sethi runs the site I Will Teach You To Be Rich and has written a bestselling book of the same name. He also founded Growth Lab.
Ramit shows what you can achieve as a result of in-depth research. He doesn’t write posts with the aim to go viral. He researches his target audience and writes posts that answer their problems.
He has published two books:
- Your Move: The Underdog’s Guide to Building Your Business
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works
This profile mostly focuses on his published case studies.
Ramit’s first product was a $4.95 ebook titled Ramit’s 2007 Guide to Kicking Ass. The original post is still available on his website.
Creating And Launching Products
This is a guest post on Tim Ferris’ blog. Ramit explores some of the big picture strategies behind a launch of his former flagship product Zero To Launch. Most of the information isn’t new if you’ve read a lot of Ramits other work.
In November 2012, Ramit’s company company launched a new subscription product called Ramit’s Brain Trust. He shut it down at the end of 2016 due to churn being greater than growth. This article explains the decision process behind the programs closure.
This article by Ryan Johnston ( enior editorial director) walks readers through a concept they call the 6 Layer Funnel Design. He shares how they used it to create a5-day, $617,944 email funnel for their Mental Mastery course.
He has also been featured on the Smart Passive Income podcast three times:
- SPI 120: How to Create the Ultimate Flagship Product—From Research to Launch and Beyond with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 170: The Secrets of a Successful Product Launch with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 222: The Right Products at the Right Price Point with Ramit Sethi
A conversation with Bevin Farrand, the event producer for I Will Teach You to Be Rich.
A 2009 Mixergy interview.
- Ep 33: Ramit Sethi on Persuasion, Negotiation, and Turning a Blog Into a Multi-Million-Dollar Business
- 172: Ramit Sethi On The Psychology Behind Starting A Successful Business
- ‘I Will Teach You to Be Rich’ Founder Ramit Sethi Shares His Secrets to Success
- Ramit Sethi — Automating Finances, Negotiating Prenups, Disagreeing with Tim, and More (#371)
Looking for a good book? Here are 50 books Ramit Sethi recommends you have on your shelf.