Ramit Sethi is one of my favourite people to learn from. He runs the site I Will Teach You To Be Rich and has written a bestselling book of the same name. He is incredibly strategic and practical. I´ve spent hours going through his archives and consistently return for inspiration. I love how usable his site is—look at how his blog headings lead to landing pages instead of categories.
Ramit shows what you can achieve as a result of in-depth research. He doesn´t write posts with the aim to go viral. He researches the heck out of his target audience and writes posts that answer their problems.
Looking for a good book? Here are 50 books Ramit Sethi recommends you have on your shelf.
Creating And Launching Products
- SPI 120: How to Create the Ultimate Flagship Product—From Research to Launch and Beyond with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 170: The Secrets of a Successful Product Launch with Ramit Sethi
- SPI 222: The Right Products at the Right Price Point with Ramit Sethi
- Top 5 questions we get on running $1,000,000 launches
- Confessions of a CEO: Why I killed a $2,000,000 product
- How Ramit Sethi Launched a Product That Generated $5m in a Week
- Confessions of a CEO: What got you here won’t get you there
- Ramit Sethi Will Teach You How to Grow Your Business Ramit Sethi shares really valuable advice on growth and getting to your first 100k.
- How only 1,000 customers generate $8.6 million in revenue