Vlad Magdalin is the co-founder and CEO of Webflow.
Vlad shared the story of how Webflow started at How Webflow got into Y Combinator. He also shared more of the journey in two Twitter threads:
- The first public website Vlad put up in 2004
- In 2007, Webflow was nearly called MarkdUp
- Webflow’s first landing page back in 2012.
- How the feeling of being a founder has changed with each year
- Team retention stats for Webflow since 2013
- He became officially unemployed in July, 2012
- The art of receiving feedback well
- Being nice is not the same as being kind
- The story that led to Vlad and his family immigrating to the United States as refugees in 1991.