Zoe works at the intersection of technology and products. She documents how she build products to solve business and productivity problems.
Her main website is Whizzoe.com
In 2019, she redesigned the website. She wrote about the experience in two articles:
Build And Launch
Build And Launch is Zoe’s newsletter on Substack. Each month, Zoe breaks down a product idea and build a prototype around it. She shares her behind-the-scenes process in the newsletter
She launched her newsletter in March, 2020. Within one day, she had gotten over 70 signups.
- reached 1,000 subscribers on April 24.
- hit 1,473 subscribers by July 30.
- crossed 2,015 subscribers on November 20.
Medium is her main source for generating business leads and for growing her Substack account.
- May, 2019: 1400 views in 30 days.
- September, 2019: 4100 views in 30 days.
- January, 2020: 11260 views in 30 days. She compared this to views for the previous four months.
- June 2020: 22,000 views in 30 days.
- January, 2021: 40,000 views in a month
Visit her Medium account
Notion Trackersuite is a digital system to plan, track, hit, review, prioritize, manage, and organize your personal and work productivity. It includes 12 templates and a 10 part video series.
Zoe launched the product on December 8, 2020. It was her eighth product launch in 2020. Within 24 hours, she got US$1,034 in sales. It crossed US$4,700 sales in 23 days after the Product Hunt launch.
She wrote more about the experience at How I Built a Notion Dashboard for Maximum Productivity?
SubsTrack.it is a simple app to manage your online subscription in 1 place. Zoe built the template in Coda and shared it in her newsletter.
You can learn more about the process, and check out the app, at I built a Subscription Tracker App in Coda. Here’s my template.
Notion Portfolio Tracker
In 2019, Zoe created a Portfolio Tracker in Notion to keep track of all of her work. Her work started to expand and it was becoming difficult to include everything in the existing template. In 2020, she created a second version.
She wrote about creating both versions:
- I created a portfolio tracker tool in Notion. Here’s my template (2019)
- Build Your Portfolio using this Notion template (2020)
- How I Built a Finance Tracker Tool in Notion (with Template)
- Built a Habit Tracker Tool in Notion. Here’s my template.
- How I Built a Book Reading Tracker in Notion (with Template)
Product2kit is a business that offers no-code templates to turn your business idea into a website, app, or software product.
Zoe started Product2kit as a weekend experiment. The idea came from her “Build & Launch” newsletter, which walked people through her product building processes. She
One customer asked if she could create a template to use for eCommerce websites. She created one and shared the case study at Build an eCommerce Mobile App using Google Sheets, Stripe And Glide. That article got 1,772 views in 3 days.
I Lazy To Read
I Lazy To Read is an app that auto-summarizes any online article into 5 key sentences.
She shared her toolkit and resources at How I launched on Product Hunt (Top #1) and featured on Lifehacker?
Meal Delivery App
Zoe created this product using Stripe, Google Sheets, Glide and Carrd. She wrote about it at 24 hours Startup: Build a Meal Kit Delivery Startup & Mobile App.
RemoteConfy is A mobile app for virtual event organizers to manage event info, details, ticket sales, FAQ and customer support. She wrote and the products creation at Build a Mobile App (nocode) using Google Sheet & Glide in 3 hours.
Producer Stash is a collection of best resources for making music, mobile DJing and professional studio gear under $100.
How Does Zoe Work?
Years In Review
- Her first five jobs
- Her favourite electronic music genre is trance
- Her first DJ performance for a corporate event (Twitter image)
- Her product building stack – a journey
- “This Pandemic Hasn’t Changed the Way I Operate” – Zoe Chew, Product Dev Nom
- Zoe Chew – Founder @ Hoveo (Prototype Accelerator) at The Ella Project
- How (and Why) to Build and Launch Products in 24hrs with Zoe Chew
- Build software in 10 minutes without code – Story of Product2Kit
- What is No-Code and why should entrepreneurs and product people care?